There are hundreds of mortgage options available to you. Working with Capital Partners Mortgage gives you the opportunity to choose the right one for you and your family. Our strength rests in the knowledge and experience of our loan officers, many of whom have been in the industry for decades.
You can count on our loan officers to be responsive, professional, and readily-available to you for questions and the stress-free completion of your home-buying or refinancing process. We promise to be innovative in our product line and offer competitive pricing while providing a hands-on, personalized approach to meet your individual needs.
Knowledge & Experience
A stress-free completion of your home-buying or refinancing process
Our Programs Include
• FHA Loans - With relaxed underwriting standards, a lower down payment requirement, and less stringent restrictions, these government insured loans are designed to help more people become homeowners.
• Fixed Rate - Lock in an interest rate for the entirety of your 10 15, or 30-year mortgage term. Make future plans knowing that your mortgage will not break your budget.
• Adjustable Rate - Low initial rates and affordable monthly payments can be locked for as long as 10 years.
• VA Financing - Provided for those who serve(d) our country, VA loans offer favorable options structured specifically for you.
• Jumbo Loans - Whether for a vacation home on a lake or a new home in a popular area, some purchases require maximum borrowing power.
• Investment Financing - Real estate continues to be a prudent investment. If you have found the right income property, finance it with a competitively-priced mortgage.
YOUR TURN-KEY SOLUTION
Learn more about our full suite of real estate services.
I have been in real estate since 1985. After graduating from the University of Florida, I went to work for Arnold Realty Company as an appraiser in Gainesville, Florida. Several years later, I moved to Orlando and worked that market for many years. My wife and I opened Carlton Appraisals Inc. in 1993 in Orlando eventually moving it to New Smyrna Beach in 2002. I am still activity involved with that business. I recently passed the Florida Real Estate Exam and have put my Sales Associate License with Tom Dever (Broker) and The Keyes Company. I am very happy to be a part of Keyes and Company and look forward to working with people both buying and selling real estate.
The Keyes Company is a full-service r eal estate company that has been operational since 1926. The company serves the residential and commercial real estate needs of clients throughout Florida. It employs more than 800 associates in over 30 branch offices throughout Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and Volusia counties in Florida. The company works with real estate, financing, title and warranty experts. The company s relocation services division assists with corporate and family transfers.